Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Poodle time

From my previous posts, you all know I love Miss Richfield 1981.  I see her every summer when she comes to town.

Last night Joe P, Steven, 1 of the Bobs, Tim and I went to see her new show "Play with my Poodle" at the Blue Moon.  In typical Miss Richfield style, she had us screaming with laughter!  I love the way she interacts with the audience and is so quick with hilarious observations of the audience.

After the show Miss Richfield 1981 posed with us for photos:
Miss Richfield 1981 and me

Miss Richfield and Joe P
If you're ever feeling down or suicidal, all you need to do to feel better is to go see Miss Richfield 1981.  Seriously, if you have the opportunity (here's her performance schedule), go see Miss Richfield 1981.  You'll be very glad you did.

2 comments:

anne marie in philly said...

this gal really gets around!

I would LOVE to see her show! you and joe p look like you are having TOO MUCH fun!

Anonymous said...

I saw her last February on my Atlantis cruise. Yup I played with her poodle!
Hilarious, love her!