Saturday, June 18, 2016

Ab Fab!

Spouse & I are big fans of the British sitcom Absolutely Fabulous, also known as Ab Fab.  I remember when the Logo cable TV network showed the reruns for what seemed like 20 out of 24 hours a day, but they were still funny as hell.

I must admit that there were times when I wasn't sure what they were saying.  Between the accent, the British words that don't mean the same in American English, and the often drunken slurred speech, sometimes I just used the context to figure out what was presumably said, and laughed my ass off.

So its with great expectation that I await the return of my 2 favorite champagne swigging, vodka-soaked divas in "Absolutely Fabulous - The Movie".

The trailer looks quite promising!  The film opens July 22 and I'm really, REALLY hoping my local cineplex will have it then.  This is one we'll definitely want to see in the theatre.

Any other Ab Fab fans out there??

1 comment:

Mistress Maddie said...

FANS?!? Hell, Kailyne and I are Patsy and Edina!!!! Yes....I can't wait!